Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Predictions on the PWT-Winneconne. - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 09:49 AM
Keeper

Default RE: Predictions on the PWT-Winneconne.

I,m going with Daryl Christensen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2006, 10:23 AM
hmmm

wow. That one guys report on what is being caught on the 16th of april is VERY GENEROUS. if they were fishing today, I would bet on 10# winning weight for 3 days. The fish are on the move however and may really produce some large catches by weeks end. However, if it stays the way it is, It is anybodys shot at the win. It will be someone who has fished at this level before, not a rookie however. Gray, if he is healthy, but i doubt he can fish 3 days in a row right now. I will go with Gofron or Good. scrounge fest and they are the kings. If the fish push back from the spawning marshes big waves, it will be the best out of towners, bow hunters, that win. they know how to wait for there game. The fish will be moving and the locals will have to many spots to fish. They will be burning fuel when they need to be waiting for fish. Pete Harsh, scary Gary parsons, skarleany, Kolinski, CROW,
Old 04-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Jason B.

I'm going to stay with a local Jon LaFontaine. I've talked to him a few times at the boat launch last year. Nice guy. Just my prediction.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2006, 09:29 PM
bago guy

What pros were catching fish at Delhi?
Old 04-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Wimmebago Guy

Ask after the Tournament, and I will post it. It just would not be fair to say who at this point.

Good Luck
Old 04-18-2006, 08:39 AM
full field

Looks like the field is pretty full. Also, alot of super pro's in the mix. So, for those who thought they'd have a hard time filling up these regional events, doesn't seem to be a problem. I think you'll see alot of the guys who qualified on the super pro side fishing these fishing the regionals as well. Man for the guy who can afford it, 8 tourneys is quite a season! Talked to a friend of mine who is fishing it...very tought fishing right now. The guy who can get a 3-4lb kicker and a limit of 14-15" fish per day will be in the hunt for the top 10.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Minnow

I will have to go with Bob Propst Jr especially if it is a river bite. Skarlis would be my second pick.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:28 AM
Wallhanger

I will have to agree with Larry Eaton and will be rooting for my brother, Rich Stadler. If any of you see him at the weigh-in, ask him about the girls we met at the boat launch...funny story.

Dave S
Old 04-18-2006, 09:37 AM
full field

Bobby Jr...me too.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:48 AM
ZH

I will say Pete Harsh or Mike Peluso with about 32 pounds.
Closed Thread