Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lac Seul Lodge - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 05-13-2002, 09:04 AM
Wallhanger

Default Lac Seul Lodge

Going to Lac Seul Lodge in July . We will be fishing at their outpost camp (Black Bay). Does anybody have any info that would help us catch some fish there?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2002, 09:11 AM
50 inch Jack

Default RE: Lac Seul Lodge

was at that cabin about 15 yrs ago...............what does that thing cost a week now????

all i remember is we slammed them in aldous bay???
Old 05-13-2002, 12:33 PM
Wallhanger

50 Inch Jack....Black Bay cost is $425 per week. I guess they have updated and have showers and the works. Where is Aldous Bay from Black Bay and what did you slaughter?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2002, 06:41 AM
50 inch Jack

hit the walleyes hard in alldos.

Don't know how to spell it or exactly where it was ..........i would guess north and east of that cabin, not sure. (15 yrs ago) If you can find the bay i know the deeper hole was on the east shoreline 3/4 of the way up the bay.....were trolling fat wraps in mid July.........

Someone on this board knows where it is
Old 05-15-2002, 06:29 AM
lac seul regular

I have fished Lac Seul every year for the past 9 years and have had trememdous success (50-100+ day, 2 men) in July. Walleye in most of the Lake in July can be found from about 18-25 feet, sometimes down to 30 feet near deeper Islands. Bring a large assortment of 2 to 3 ounce bottom bouncers, #3 and #5 silver and gold colorado spinner blades. You should also think about bringing a flat of 500 night crawlers for the spinner rigs. Minnows are far superior to crawlers on the jig. Relying on your sonar is the best method to fish this water. Simply search islands, humps, and shorelines between 18-25 feet for marks. The fish in Lac Seul sometimes are difficult to mark. They will just look like a bunch of humps of mud on the graph unless you have a very high resolution graph. Turn your fish ID off, search the proper depth, and when you find the marks fish that contour with spinner rigs. There are fish everywhere in Lac Seul so don't be affraid to try lots of different spots until you find those nice marks. Good luck!