Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
MWC Spring Valley, Good, Bad and Da Ugly - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2012, 06:31 PM
MWC Spring Valley good and bad

Default MWC Spring Valley, Good, Bad and Da Ugly

Great to get on the water and see old friends and meet new ones. Enjoyed great dinning, fish fry at the boat club, Jalapenos Mexican restaurant, Cabin fever-great wings, Little Sicily Pizza and last but not least Skoogs Steakhouse in LaSalle. Skoogs steak will not take a second seat to any steak joint in the country. Huge indoor grill area where you can cook or they will. Huge meat fridge behind glass where you select your cut of meat. Thanks to the folks at la Quinta great breakfast and service all around. Thanks to the gentleman that pulled my boat and trailer out of the water Sunday at the Boat Club. The Army Corp Lady at the meeting was a hoot:-) Thanks to all the volunteers and the Spring Valley Walleye Club for the hard work.

Here go's. MWC please fix the cluster you call a weigh-in. 154 teams playing bumper boats on a river. It is not a good experience. Please record the boat number as it comes in. Then call boats on the radio for weigh-in following the same order.

Inconsiderate anglers buzzing past other boats at full throttle.

And my number one gripe you guys fashioning your "sponsors" wardrobe passing boats in the weigh in line. I'll tolerate a lot but how about some common sense and respect of your fellow angler. You know whom I'm talking about and I'm sure there were others. Not shy about giving someone a piece of my mind although there's not much left because you two guys used it up.

When getting off plane at weigh in follow the boat in front of you. Very simple.

Last edited by Juls; 03-26-2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: swearing and name calling is not allowed on this site...please be civil...thanks