Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Favorite Walleye Recipe! - Page 15 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-20-2016, 09:48 AM
Keeper

like i said, just put the fish in pan, just a little olive oil, cover with tin foil, slow;;;;;;;;;;;; cook, don't turn fish, its done, now that's simple, i will cut some onion and celery to through in, perrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2016, 10:13 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjfishon View Post
like i said, just put the fish in pan, just a little olive oil, cover with tin foil, slow;;;;;;;;;;;; cook, don't turn fish, its done, now that's simple, i will cut some onion and celery to through in, perrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect steve
Tried the olive oil thing and the fish was nasty.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:50 AM
Keeper

don't understand that;;; you do have to cook real slow, with it, i think you burned the oil. buy the way, don't use extra virgin, use the classic olive oil, its made to cook with its the 3rd pressing, where as the extra is the 1st. for health reasons i have completely got away from veg. oil. i use canola oil, or olive. after switching to olive, i can even smell the offense smell from canola..next time use classic, cook real slow. Steve

Old 10-07-2016, 01:15 AM
Minnow

Thumbs up

Sounds Yummm!
Would try