Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Whetstone ? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 10-21-2014, 09:12 AM
Minnow

Default Whetstone ?

Just wondering if anybody has been up to Whetstone recently, I've heard water is pretty low and was wondering if ramp is still usable and if dock was still in. Planning on going up 10-23 thru 10-26? Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this. Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Minnow

Default camping 1941

just returned monday and water very low corp office said either this friday or monday dock comes out:
Old 10-21-2014, 05:03 PM
Minnow

Thanks I see they have it marked as closed on their website now, hopefully can get in North point
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2014, 05:51 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebraska Angler View Post
Thanks I see they have it marked as closed on their website now, hopefully can get in North point
that's where we r going on thursday

look 4 a white and black warrior -- channel 68 if got radio ask 4 the cat man

would like 2 know where U get ramp report -- Please send

I know White Swan ramp was out last wednesday
Old 10-22-2014, 12:26 PM
Minnow

Warrior I just stumbled onto it yesterday @ http://gfp.sd.gov/fishing-boating/fishing-access.aspx It seems to be up to date we wont be in the water until Friday, we can't leave Omaha until noon Thursday plan on putting in down by the dam maybe even below if water looks good. Took my radio out of my boat when I got it but planning on putting back in this winter. I've got a white 2025 pro v. with 275 v-rod maybe we will catch up with one another. Good luck. Steve
Old 10-25-2014, 05:51 PM
Minnow

U have any luck Steve

we were in the white swan area with other boats
fish where being got but few by us
pulled plugs in 35-45 fow

more boats where deeper than us, but I could not figure how far back with the lead

did not see ya -- maybe U went below

just about forgot -- the weather was super

Last edited by v1898 warrior; 10-27-2014 at 04:40 PM.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:17 PM
Minnow

Not much luck, Friday put in at north point fished that side up to a little passed peace creek got a few saugers then ran up to whetstone and fished until 5 released a couple nice white bass but no eyes. fished 15-30ft.Sat. put in at whetstone which was really in good shape, the mud people were talking about was over the concrete ramp and when we got there they had scooped it all off and concrete went to the end of the dock and more worked great. unfortunately the fish did not want to come aboard.fished 25-45 Had a nice couple days boating anyway my better half had a great time sunning on the calm waters so I guess like they say " a happy wife a happy life" LOL. Just wasn't my weekend I guess we thru everything in the box at em with not much luck but I did see some guys that did really well when I was cleaning my few. Had some fun and got to stretch the motor out a little making the long runs and got it all stabilled for winter. Steve