Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Get rid of the guest post feature - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Complaint Department > Walleye Central Complaints, Kudos, Suggestions Etc...

Old 10-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Keeper

Default Get rid of the guest post feature

Get rid of the feature that allows "guests" to post. A real person with a real question or comment will take the time to register. Removing this "feature" will not cost the forum any discussion of value but for sure will prevent a lot of crap.
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2016, 11:21 AM
used to be jkbrink

Default guest comments

That's a good thought, t'ain't gunna work tho. Ever since the site's been hacked and new passwords developed I've not been able to sign in, even with all the new ID's requested. This is about the only way I can log in. Take that away, I totally go away too. It seems to have something to do with signing in from different computers. one of mine, it works, the rest, no soap- - jerr
Old 10-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Wallhanger

Location: Land of 10,000 lakes, even more taxes and the state where the police are handcuffed.

Been discussed more then Ford vs Chevy. Get use to it, guests aren't going away.
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Keeper

Your problem would be because the computer's security is not allowing it to accept the cookie from Walleye Central. The password is passed along using a cookie. No cookie means you can't login.

Quote:
Originally Posted by used to be jkbrink View Post
That's a good thought, t'ain't gunna work tho. Ever since the site's been hacked and new passwords developed I've not been able to sign in, even with all the new ID's requested. This is about the only way I can log in. Take that away, I totally go away too. It seems to have something to do with signing in from different computers. one of mine, it works, the rest, no soap- - jerr