Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Pamps/Ranger/Green Bay - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Walleye Boats and Motors

Old 06-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Wallhanger

Default Pamps/Ranger/Green Bay

I wanted to thank Wendy at Pamp's and Steve/Ranger Rep at Green Bay for all their help getting us going at the NTC.

We had an electrical issue Wed night and Steve saw us sitting at the wrong entrance and stopped to make sure we got help. He introducted us to Kay, Wendy, and Jody and they got us back on the water even though they were very busy and not local customers. In fact, we have a competing brand of boat.

Steve, Wendy, etc., went way above board to help us and were even working hard all through the Cabela's event also.

We were told there are almost 3 miles of wiring in an Opti and ignition system on a boat. They found a wire under my dash had wore through the insulation and they got us fixed up.

I think very highly of them and I wanted to thank them publicly.

Todd Consbruck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Wallhanger

Default Pamps/Ranger/Green Bay

I wanted to thank Wendy at Pamp's and Steve/Ranger Rep at Green Bay for all their help getting us going at the NTC.

We had an electrical issue Wed night and Steve saw us sitting at the wrong entrance and stopped to make sure we got help. He introducted us to Kay, Wendy, and Jody and they got us back on the water even though they were very busy and not local customers. In fact, we have a competing brand of boat.

Steve, Wendy, etc., went way above board to help us and were even working hard all through the Cabela's event also.

We were told there are almost 3 miles of wiring in an Opti and ignition system on a boat. They found a wire under my dash had wore through the insulation and they got us fixed up.

I think very highly of them and I wanted to thank them publicly.

Todd Consbruck
Old 06-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Wallhanger

Default RE: Pamps/Ranger/Green Bay

That's an example of why they are a two time recipient of Rangers' top award. The President's award.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2007, 11:22 AM
NTC

So how long will it be until you make a trip back over there to buy a Ranger from Wendy? And don't tell us that you aren't thinking about it LOL.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Wallhanger

Me... LOL!

Naw...I sell them myself. ;)
Old 06-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Great

That is great to hear. Good job Pamps.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:17 PM
boat runner

great job of the dealership and rep
Old 06-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Yup

Yup. I have had several contacts with them -- including e-mails and one on-site visit -- and have been very impressed. When I buy my next boat (I currently don't own any of the brands they sell) it will be a Ranger and it will be from them.