Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Great News for Tournament Anglers! - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 03-15-2011, 08:59 AM
Slot Fish

Default Great news

I think it's great that we are starting to see more of the typical industry sponsors spending more $$ on tourneys and the anglers. It's a good sign that things are turning around.

Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Charter Member

Thumbs up $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainwall
I think it's great that we are starting to see more of the typical industry sponsors spending more $$ on tourneys and the anglers. It's a good sign that things are turning around.

Scott
For Sure!!

-a positive turn-a-round from the dark days of the last couple of years

Fishing w/buds is a fun social event, while
Angling is a serious skill-growth rung-climbing event with loads of self-improvement satisfaction w/each step... Hang a Hog, Not a Smelt

Ray da sUMo 'Chaser
Old 03-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 620 View Post
Didnt know " BUT... " was an adverb to cancel previous sentences. Didnt know it would also unlegitemize my question of why brand loyalty is only appreciated by these boat and motor companies is limited to the extent of either, late model original owner or just late model ?
Ever hear the coined phrase, what have you done for me lately?

If you helped a friend out 10 years ago or 10 days ago, which do you think would hold more weight if said friend needed you?

pretty simple if you ask me.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:45 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Gonefishin View Post
Ever hear the coined phrase, what have you done for me lately?

If you helped a friend out 10 years ago or 10 days ago, which do you think would hold more weight if said friend needed you?

pretty simple if you ask me.
Truelly nearsighted if that's thier mentality. Without brand loyal customer base for thier preowned products how would they move the volume of new products they do ? Only new rigs they would move to returning buyers would be to the buyers who either donate the used one or park it in the back yard.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:51 PM
Wallhanger

It really looks like Tracker is seriously trying to get their product out there. Cudo's to them. If they have corrected their past issues like Mr. Parsons has said they could put a big dent in some of the other tin boat manufacturers summer plans. I think we will be seeing alot of them on the water this year.

If a guy wanted to play the numbers game and they pay for the highest placing tracker, I don't remember seeing a tracker in the Full Throttle series last year and I bet some fo the other series didn't have any in there either.

John Mickish
NPAA# 379

Last edited by I Walleye; 03-15-2011 at 12:53 PM.