Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
brest bay help please!!!!!!! - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 01-29-2003, 07:25 PM

Default RE: brest bay help please!!!!!!!

Lost Penninsula where did those rigs go thru? I heard a couple different stories...one said they went towards the power plant (south) and another guy said he saw the bucket SW of the main group of shanties.

I was out today for a couple hours and did not even get a bite and everyone I talked with had the same luck.

Incidently, I did talk to a guy in the marina that was out Monday and got popped for no sticker on his ATV. Cost him $80. You can get the sticker in the bait shop for $16.25 and it expires in March.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2003, 07:47 PM

Don't waste your time ice fishing in Brest Bay! Only go if you need the exercise. Because thats all your going to get.

Its exactly by my gps 1.9 miles from the marina parking lot to the edge of the pack near Stoney point. Thats 1.9 miles one way!

If your going to cheat and bring an atv then stay home. There are not any fish biting. We had a camera underwater for 3 hours and did not even see a fish!
Old 01-29-2003, 08:21 PM
Lost_Peninsula

Heading out from the marina was closer to the left shore (Stoney Point). If I would have went straight to the pack it could have happened to me. I wanted to fish to the right of the pack to avoid noise. I guess Im a cheater I took my snowmobile. Have shanty, 6 year old boy, vexlar, Mr.Heater and couple of buckets full of minnows, fishing equipment and our lunch.