Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Rocky Boots - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Hunting Central > Archery, Blackpowder, Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns...and whatever else you have.

Old 03-17-2015, 02:54 PM
Wallhanger

same here. had 2 pairs fall apart within a year. no more rocky boots for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2015, 03:46 PM
Keeper

kennetrek or schnees. i dont mess with the rockys or danners any more as they are garbage. If you can find the american made danners they are a big step up on the crap like the chinese pronghorns.
Old 07-17-2015, 02:06 PM
Keeper

I had the same happen with a pair of Rocky Cold Weather boots. They were brown leather with rubber camo colored soles.They literally fell right apart on me..I'm guessing they were 5 or 6 years old..maybe more.

I took them back to Scheels in Eau Claire, WI..had no receipt or anything, and just asked if they could be sent in to be repaired or replaced by Rocky. Scheels said sure, sent the boots in and that was that.

About 5 weeks later Scheels called, said boots were deemed un repairable, and gave me a Scheels gift card to the tune of $210.00. Was a nice surprise!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2015, 10:42 PM
Slot Fish

I have a pair of Rockies with a felt liner that have a rubber sole and Gortex uppers. Their old, but I swear to the man upstairs I don't believe I wore them more than 10 times. I went in the basement last winter to get them and the rubber was falling apart! I now have them in the garage and was hoping to one day find someone from Rocky to voice a complaint. After reading what others have written, I won't bother. I'll stick to Danner's or Redwings..

Jimmy Mac
Old 09-27-2015, 10:36 PM
Wallhanger

Hello: Back in the 70's I bought a pair of rocky boots, they actually came with a lifetime warranty. Wore them maybe 20 times in 3 years. Sent them back to have some stitching repaired on the boots. They sent me a letter saying they were not repairable, and also they had discontinued the lifetime warranty policy. They wanted me to pay for returning them to me. I will never buy a rocky product again. I will let my feet rot off before I put on rocky boots again , even if they were free. I had great luck with Browning boots and also Herman Survivors. Don't know if either one is still being made. Also had some good luck with Cabelas boots. Good Luck. O - R