Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
I've Got Cabin Fever Already! - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 11-17-2014, 10:37 AM
Wallhanger

Default I've Got Cabin Fever Already!

I guess that old age has thinned my blood to the point where on the second day of the Michigan firearm season I didn't get out until 3:00pm and today I stayed home and will not go out this evening. These temperatures are like we usually get in December. Yeah, we get some cold days and some snow days during the November 15-30 season but there are usually some much warmer days spaced in here and there. Or maybe it's because the only deer I've seen have been two dink fawns! The very least sightings in years and years. There, I vented and am now feeling much better. Looking at the bright side, I'm still alive and kicking, have money to pay my bills, and have family and friends that I love and love me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2014, 11:14 AM
Wallhanger

This weather is depressing, specially since we just got the crap beat out of us last winter also. Noon today it is clear up to 12°f
Old 11-17-2014, 01:03 PM
Wallhanger

Even in my part of Washington state, we've seen single digits numerous times over the last week. It's up to 21 right now - feels kind of balmy...

But yes, I'm already depressed about nice warm weather fishing....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2014, 02:35 PM
Wallhanger

Temps are like December!!

Wait til tomorrow when what were getting a few hundred miles east of you gets there.