Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Thanks Todd! - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boat Financing (Sponsored Forums) > Boat Loans / Extended Warranties 101

Old 01-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Keeper

Default Thanks Todd!

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would share with you a great experience I had with site sponsor REC Lending this past week.

I had a deal of a lifetime on a boat come across my desk last week that I needed to act fast on. After dealing with my local credit union without much success, I found Todd @ REC Lending here on WC. Needless to say Todd was able to take care of my financing requests, provide a great rate with acceptable terms, and get the loan approved fast!

If anyone has financing questions or is looking for a great rate on a newly purchased boat or other recreational toy, give Todd a call and he'll take care of ya!
Old 01-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Slot Fish

Thanks for the kind words. After you pick up the boat, please post a picture here on this site. We do the same thing on BBC and we really like to see the boats. Besides, it gives the buyers a chance to show off the new ride.
Enjoy that thing and we hope your livewells are always full.
Thanks, Ken, Todd & Chris
Old 03-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Minnow

Thumbs up Great Service

Thanks to Ken at Rec Lending for his tremendous customer service. Very helpful, patient and diligent in making sure everything got done that needed to be done.