Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Predictions on the PWT-Winneconne. - Page 8 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 09:59 AM
blademan

Default RE: Predictions?

I believe I heard they were if they didn't leave their boats???? Not sure...anyone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Shep_Unloggable

They should be anywhere close to needing to refuel. The reason for the nearly 4 hour trip is that evertything above Gill's Landing is a PWT enforced No Wake Zone. I don't know who, if any, made that trip. Big gamble for 45 minutes of fishing time. But, if they did, and got on that pod of fish....... Watch out!
Old 04-20-2006, 12:30 PM
I Know

Yes, the bigger weights, as well as most of the fish, came from Gill's on down, with the leader being up there as well. Everything is from fremont, on up to Gill's.

Fish are still holding up at New London. Staglers comming down, that is what they are catching. Van Oss needds another good aM, AS HIS CO- CAUGHT ALL THE FISH YESTERDAY. Ken never boated a fish.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:23 PM
interesting

Wow, I can invision the packs of boats all stacked up now....never been there but I looked at the river on map quest. It doesn't look like a very wide river. How long a boat ride to where the good weights came from??
Old 04-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Slot Fish

Look for a 15# bag today and maybe a 10 pounder but again it sounds like alot went to the big lake and will come back with zeros or less than 5 pounds.

Yes fish are in the river and moving down, Friday should make it crowded as in some areas further north you can barely fit one of those rigs sideways in the river. Gills is a 1:45 to 2 hour run the rest is no-wake and to get to the majority of the fish will take 4+hrs today, so that's out. It's still anyones game as there will be big fish showing up in the upper lake on Friday and it could make decissions on where to go very interesting.
Good Luck
Tyee
Old 04-20-2006, 05:00 PM
day2

Well, here come the weights...and so far, looks like a repeat of yesterday...very tough!!
Closed Thread