Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
x19 Question - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Strictly Fishing

Old 06-09-2004, 01:44 PM
MikeWK

Default x19 Question

I remember reading a while ago about an update/improvement that was in the works for the screen on the Lowrance x19. The improvement would apparently make direct sunlight viewing even easier. Does anyone have any new information regarding the x19, or if/when any of the "new" units may begin apprearing on the market? Thanks in advance for any information.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2004, 08:23 PM
IaDude

Default RE: x19 Question

Hey Mike,
I'm planning on getting a x19 come late summer. Talked to Lowrance several times and they are currently making the new "improved" screens now. It will take a while for the old inventories to turn over though. Lowrance offered if I provide the serial number of a unit, they would tell me if it was of the new model or not.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:08 PM
MikeWK

Default RE: x19 Question

Thanks for the response, IaDude. I'm currently looking as well, and the fact that Lowrance is willing to say which units have the new screens sounds good.