Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
A Tournament Family Member Needs Our Prayers! - Page 7 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 05-02-2012, 06:23 AM
Charter Member

Yes, Ron is planning on being there. I told him he is nuts at this stage of the game but he never listened years back and he still never listens to me now! LOL But I do understand why he wants to be there...

He is having a tough time eating solids after all the radiation treatments on his throat the past few weeks. Other than that, he feels pretty good--all things considering. No doubt, he will be leaner and maybe even a little meaner. LOL

I started this thread because I felt strongly Ron deserved our help in tough times. And many of you stepped up to the plate and did a great job!

To say the least...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Steve Fellegy #49
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter. MLK
sf1954@embarqmail.com or 651-270-3383 cell#
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Wallhanger

One of his major sponsors- Rapala has stepped up and paid his entry fee for Erie. And Ivy said he is pretty adamant about going. As many know him well, he is a determined (nice way of saying stubborn) man, but for his health situation that is very good quality to have while fighting any cancer.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:11 AM
Charter Member

Good for Rapala. Ron will always be able to talk the walleyes into eating his baits..........Go git em'
Old 05-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Minnow

GOOD 4 you RON go get those EYES !!!!!!!! WE all know thats what you DO BEST FISH-ON
Old 05-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarkeyes View Post
One of his major sponsors- Rapala has stepped up and paid his entry fee for Erie. And Ivy said he is pretty adamant about going. As many know him well, he is a determined (nice way of saying stubborn) man, but for his health situation that is very good quality to have while fighting any cancer.
A big, public thank you to Rapala/Normark for accepting and acting on our "challenge"!! Mark Fisher? THANK YOU!!!

And a big thank you to all the other industry leaders who came to bat for Ron! Way to go....
Steve Fellegy #49
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter. MLK
Old 07-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Slot Fish

May God bless you Ron and give all that is needed for you to fully recover. I will see you in your next tournament on TV

God Bless
Old 07-25-2012, 06:13 AM
Charter Member

News from the "crop-duster"!! He is airborne again!

The following is a portion of a recent note from Ivy, his daughter:

"everything is going pretty well here. Dad is In Iowa flying. We will find out more about his chest and lungs August 9th and 10th. Dad had asked me to email you back. And let you know how everything is going. I haven't seen him for a couple weeks which is a little different for me I have been with him nonstop as you know. But as far as I know she is feeling considerably better!. He also has some flying to do in Burlington. I think he feels pretty good to be back in the air and being able to keep up with life a little better now. Dad especially wanted me to let you know how grateful he is , as am myself that you were able to help us out so much. And we hope you know that we are truly grateful for everything you did to help us get through these tough times! Anyways ... just wanted to touch base with you I have to cut this short but we will keep in touch. Email Dad whenever you feel, he is always glad to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Ron and Ivy
Steve Fellegy #49
Old 07-27-2012, 09:55 AM
Charter Member

Just heard from Ron today. He's flying hard & low, hopes to fish in the fall. Excellent news......
Old 10-09-2012, 08:27 AM
thewalleyekiller

Any news on Ron lately?
Old 10-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewalleyekiller View Post
Any news on Ron lately?
A great segment on the FLW Lake Erie show that aired on Sunday. You can view the show at www.flwoutdoors.com in the TV section. Probably about 10 minutes in is the Seelhoff part.

Go Colorado!