Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Green Bay Lodging - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 02-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Iowa Ranger

Default Green Bay Lodging

Just trying to get a start on planning for the NTC. Does anyone have sugestion on were to stay. Looking for a place with good parking for the boat. Thanks for any help.
Matt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Keeper

Default RE: Green Bay Lodging

Sportsman Motel & Lounge on Velp Ave. 920-494-4545 5 miles from the mouth of the river. Close to the highways in case you decide to trailer it to Oconto, or farther north. Park your boat right in front of your door. Good area, but still put your cover on & bring your electronics in the room. Good Luck, Pat
Old 02-12-2007, 08:23 PM
Charter Member

I have to second Sportsman... Economical... fridge and TV... no frills... Excellent location...
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2007, 05:59 AM
Angler2002

Are their any campgrounds in the green bay area?
Old 02-13-2007, 06:56 AM
wimwuen unlogged

There are some campgrounds. There's one right in Oconto. I'm sure there are others both north and south.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:27 AM
Jeff Gaecke

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at the Comfort Suites. I am aware of the pending tournament and I am almost positive that everything is a go as well. We have been the host hotel for some tournaments in the past and I think they almost always use the Metro Park Boat launch. We are according to Map Quest 8.26 miles away from the marina, I would be more than happy to fax you a copy of that map. To answer some of the questions that you had, we do have availability for June 3-8. We have a huge parking lot than can more than accommodate any size boats and trailers. All of our light poles in the parking lot have electrical hook-ups as well as electrical on the building. We are an all suites hotel so are rooms are spacious, we are also only a two story property and we do have an elevator so moving gear in and out should be very easy. All of our rooms do have a queen size pull out sofa sleeper, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, microwave, and refrigerator. We do offer a complimentary Savory Starts breakfast, (see attached) and two complimentary drink tickets for our restaurant 1951 WEST. Our property can be viewed on our web site www.comfortsuitesgb.com I am not sure what type of packages that you are looking for but we can offer you a rate of $74.95 a night for the whole week, that would include the breakfast and two complimentary drink tickets. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks,

Jeff Gaecke

Director of Sales

920-491-3900

Old 02-13-2007, 09:27 AM
Jeff Gaecke

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at the Comfort Suites. I am aware of the pending tournament and I am almost positive that everything is a go as well. We have been the host hotel for some tournaments in the past and I think they almost always use the Metro Park Boat launch. We are according to Map Quest 8.26 miles away from the marina, I would be more than happy to fax you a copy of that map. To answer some of the questions that you had, we do have availability for June 3-8. We have a huge parking lot than can more than accommodate any size boats and trailers. All of our light poles in the parking lot have electrical hook-ups as well as electrical on the building. We are an all suites hotel so are rooms are spacious, we are also only a two story property and we do have an elevator so moving gear in and out should be very easy. All of our rooms do have a queen size pull out sofa sleeper, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, microwave, and refrigerator. We do offer a complimentary Savory Starts breakfast, (see attached) and two complimentary drink tickets for our restaurant 1951 WEST. Our property can be viewed on our web site www.comfortsuitesgb.com I am not sure what type of packages that you are looking for but we can offer you a rate of $74.95 a night for the whole week, that would include the breakfast and two complimentary drink tickets. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks,

Jeff Gaecke

Director of Sales

920-491-3900

Old 02-13-2007, 09:28 AM
kb

how far from the launch site is oconto by land and sea
Old 02-13-2007, 09:28 AM
kb

how far from the launch site is oconto by land and sea
Old 02-13-2007, 10:45 AM
Mkettler

Please send me an email and I can send you a list of hotels that have given us special rates and accomodations for the NTC. I included this in the director qualifier packet, but if you haven't seen it let me know.

Thanks

Matthew Kettler
NTC - Tournament Operations.

matthew.kettler@cabelas.com.