Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
AIMŪ Announced Can-Am Invitational Tournament is FULL. - Page 8 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 02-02-2012, 02:15 PM
TappedOut

Jim,

I dont have a problem with that just a concern. What if (Just an example) a canadian co-angler goes out with a American pro and looses a fish or just doesnt give a hoot not helping the pro do his thing. I think matching pros and co-angler nationality would just work better. and please more co-anglers.

Thanks for the relpy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2012, 05:28 AM
Minnow

I think all co-anglers will be professional. That being said, I definitely like the idea of a true Canada vs USA for Pros and co-anglers. That was the intentions in the begining. Unfortunately AIM wanted all Co-anglers registered by December 2011 and the Canadian co-anglers fell short by about 5 or 6 anglers. If more time was alotted it might have turned out better. I believe they had a big list of co-anglers wanting to fish this event and they needed to consider that as well. Should be a great event all the same.

Shane Turcotte
NPAA # 452
Old 02-03-2012, 08:33 AM
TappedOut

Default oboma

Shane,

That makes sense why its not if the numeber are not even, to have it just random.
Thanks for the reply i was just wounder why they wouldnt have co and pros paired by nationality. and that is a good reason.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Keeper

Default Co-angler

I just called and there is 4 or 5 guys on the waiting list. They may have had more canadians enter as co-anglers if they would have filled the american side and the canadian side seperatly. If with a month or so to go not enough canadians got in then fill it with americans on a waiting list. I agree it would have been interesting if they had canadians with canadians and americans with americans, but I'm sure it will be a great event never the less.

Jason Doyon
Old 02-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Wallhanger

Default Will be fun ..... but........

I am kind of wondering how many ruffled feathers there will be on day two after each sides co"s that fished with the other countrys pros on day one go's back to their respective sides and report on the days events??
Could be interesting when you get to your "good" spot the next morning!!

I can see it now "You caught those big fish here yesterday??? Really??? I didn't know that. I just found this spot. Oh, by the way, you might know my co for the day, I think he fished with you yesterday." (Sorry, I don't know how to say this in French!!!!) lol
Don Loch #235