Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
New or used???? - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 03-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffishman View Post
Don't waste your money buying a "name". Look around, there are some really great boats out there. Many people think by buying a "name" that will make them look kool.
You also get what you pay for! I would rather be sitting in a used 620 than a new 16 foot whatever, just because that was all I could afford in a brand new boat! It isn't just about a name, but quality in a boat. Ranger, Lund, Triton, Skeeter, Yarcraft, Warrior and I am sure I am missing several, but you get the idea. There are a lot of quality boats out there and a few that are not worth even looking at. Get the one you want and be happy. Few can afford to get a brand new boat and there are a lot of great, low hour used ones out there. Good luck in your search!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Wallhanger

Default Wow one nicest boats I have seen

It is not one of mine booo by time you ship item and pay taxes might be cheaper to get new.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...ch=lund%20tyee

Last edited by beeman; 03-08-2012 at 10:37 AM.