Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Leech report today - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 10-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Wallhanger

Default Leech report today

Just got off Leech fished a number of my spots moved a dozen times caught fish from 11ft to 6ft green northland fireball 1/4oz and a rainbow biggest 20" fish missed some as always fished the area around Goose island with the wind pounding on a point.

I would think trolling at night should be getting good soon water temp today was 52 degrees warmest was 58. I had frost on my boat when I left this morning. I dont fish after dark I try to get my fish during the day but the night bite can be great you should do real well.

Pics of a few fish today with Tim we did get two northerns fished the perch in the narrows a little nothing big but they have been going good. Released the pike.

Pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tim leech 10-15-10 001.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	451.8 KB
ID:	6381   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tim leech 10-15-10 002.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	366.8 KB
ID:	6382  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2010, 07:47 AM
Wallhanger

Thanks for the report. I was over on Leech last Wednesday but only for a couple of hours. Managed to catch only one 17". But will be back next week during the full moon