Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
2004 192 Crestliner tournament series livewell divider - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 06-22-2015, 07:14 PM
Minnow

Default 2004 192 Crestliner tournament series livewell divider

Does anyone know if there is such thing as a livewell divider for a 2004 192 crestliner tournament series? There is a spot in the livewell almost in the middle that looks like some sort of divider can be stuck in there to divide it. I can't seem to find anything searching.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2015, 07:21 PM
Charter Member

If you have a slot on each side of the livewell to hold a divider , you can easily make one out of sami flexible plastic

Cut the plastic so that it is a very tight fit into the slot. Then, drill about 100 or so 1/2 inch holes in the plastic to allow water to move back and forth from side to side slowly, but not allow fish to move.

After completing, just flex the plastic a bit, to allow it to fit into the slot and then snap tight.

If you get into really rough water conditions, you might have an issue with the divider popping out of the slot. If that is the case, take some light aluminum angle and after cutting pieces to fit on each side of the plastic, bolt on one of the angles on each side of the plastic after installing the divider into the slots. The rigid aluminum angle - will keep the plastic from flexing - in rough water conditions.

Be safe
Old 06-22-2015, 07:22 PM
Charter Member

If you have a slot on each side of the livewell to hold a divider , you can easily make one out of sami flexible plastic

Cut the plastic so that it is a very tight fit into the slot. Then, drill about 100 or so 1/2 inch holes in the plastic to allow water to move back and forth from side to side slowly, but not allow fish to move.

After completing, just flex the plastic a bit, to allow it to fit into the slot and then snap tight.

If you get into really rough water conditions, you might have an issue with the divider popping out of the slot. If that is the case, take some light aluminum angle and after cutting pieces to fit on each side of the plastic, bolt on one of the angles on each side of the plastic after installing the divider into the slots. The rigid aluminum angle - will keep the plastic from flexing - in rough water conditions.

Here are some sources for such plastic:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...well%20divider

Be safe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2015, 06:30 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walleye Dave View Post
Does anyone know if there is such thing as a livewell divider for a 2004 192 crestliner tournament series? There is a spot in the livewell almost in the middle that looks like some sort of divider can be stuck in there to divide it. I can't seem to find anything searching.

Thanks.
I know what you mean I was wondering if a divider fit in there as well but there is no real slots for one and I have the same live well.

Fisherman 1792
Old 06-27-2015, 09:50 PM
Wallhanger

My 2012 Lund Rebel XL has livewell divider slots (3) but never came with dividers, so i got some 1/8" plastic sheeting and made my own, just like REV suggested. Once you get the right size it's easy to make more of them.
Also always wanted a recirculating pump for my livewell but wasn't too crazy about drilling holes in my livewell, so i mounted a recirc pump to one of my dividers and installed a small brace for the pump and installed a console switch, works great and looks factory !