Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
LOTW fishing lately? - Page 4 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Ice Fishing - Mainly a winter sport > Ice Fishing

Old 02-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Wallhanger

Default RE: LOTW fishing lately?

if it's still in the same condition as two weeks ago- yes. I know I could've run my two- wheel drive wheeler on it no problem. The snow was hard packed when we were out there.
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Minnow

Viper

ATV travel might be kinda difficult it all depends on the temp right now when it is cold the snow is soooo hard that i think you would be able to go where ever you want. If it warms up and snows like the weather man says it could be snowmobiles only or trucks on plowed roads. Where are you thinking about going? I am on the west side of the lake so the East might be different. Good luck and please stay off the snowmobile trails with the ATVS thanks.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Minnow

I'm heading to LOW next week will fish the 11,12,13th. Going to fish out of Arnesen's was just wondering if anybody had any reports for that area and if there was any lures or colors that are working better than others. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Minnow

Going out of sportsman over Pine I. heading north west. I,m fired-up for the trip, will be going back up mid Mardh as well. My son has palyed travling hockey for last 6 years and as you might guess this takes away from the ice fishing. Sad to see his hockey days coming to an end but we will keep him busy on the ice. By the way, the sled trails are safe from me. I spent many hours on a sled and understand what a truck or ATV can do to a sled trail.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mike
Old 02-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Minnow

Was out on the lake lastnight from 2-dark. I fished 2 spots one deepwater and one shallow. Started out deep 28ft and caught small saugers and one keeper eye 16in. At 3:30 moved into shallow water on top of a reef 16ft and started to catch some decent eyes. managed to get my 3 other keepers and one nice fat 26in. The fish I seen on the vex were very agressive but far and few between. about one every half hour. I was in the Rockey Point area over by clarences(sp) reef between Gull rock and twin islands.