Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
moose hunting - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Hunting Central > Big Game Hunting

Old 09-16-2004, 12:54 PM
abe1

Default moose hunting

I leave on the 17th for three weeks of moose hunting. I am pumped up this should be great. I will be on Lake Tommiehow in Ont. I will let you know how our guide and service was when I get back. I will be hunting with Kashabowie outfitters. Has anyone hunted with them before? Thanks Abe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2004, 02:52 PM
canuck

Default RE: moose hunting

Wow! 3 weeks out in the NWO woods hunting moose? I am definitely jealous. I will get out for 3 days on the opener in the English River area but that is all work allows. I have not hunted with Kashabowie outfitters but have heard that they do a go job. If I were you I would bring all my fishing gear and lots of refreshments as you will probably not be needing 3 weeks to fill your tag.

Have fun.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Keeper

Tell me more about your trip. How much dod it cost? I have been checking them out, but the cheapest I could find was almost $10,000.
That's too steep for my bank account. Let me know how you did
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2004, 10:52 AM
abe1

To start you off the hunt cost me with gas and room for over night stay right at 4,000 dollors US funds. I will also tell you that the people at Kashobowie were as nice as they could be. The cabin was outstanding the plane flight was great. This has the chance to be a first class hunt. But and it is a big butt the guide we had had never been to the area we were hunting and the only moose we saw was when we were flying into the cabin. This moose was a big one 58 to 65 inch class. But our guide would go out each day and use an ax or a chain saw from 11am til l2 pm to cut trails and shooting lanes for us to hunt that night and the next day. If you need more inforamtion call me at my home phone 417-255-0705 my name is keith abrams and I will be happy to fill you in on all the details. Also see my post on this page Kashabowie Guige Question Thanks Abe