Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
ice lures, newer ones - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Ice Fishing - Mainly a winter sport > Ice Fishing

Old 01-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Slot Fish

Default ice lures, newer ones

Anyone have a go to ice lure for Clam, Eagle Claw, or VMC brands...seems
like many more choices?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Keeper

been doing good on the clam blade jigs in pink/gold and the white with black paint for stained water eyes if the jigging raps are not working. doing good with clam dingle drop in all colors for perch, and picked up a eagle claw 5 piece small spoon kit from sportsmans guide that has been dynamite for perch on lakes i fish the pink glow has been the best tipped with red spikes. have all the vmc stuff but no fish on the ice with these yet this year. did well on upped red with them though. tingler and tumbler spoons.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Billy Sr.

Default PK

My Newest Go to lure is the Pk spoons. They are crushing fish. Found them couple years back and they work great monster selection in size and color. www.pklures.com and I love watching the face book page. Monster fish always posted. My biggest so far is a 11.7 lb walleye PB so im hooked. Caught on a 1/4 oz Gold PK spoon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2015, 11:46 AM
Minnow

Clam Time Bombs have been the ticket for me this year. They get down to the bottom, fast!