Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Looking for a waterfront home - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Muskie Central > General Discussion

Old 12-08-2004, 09:52 PM
Minnow

Default Looking for a waterfront home

Hello:

My name is John R. Deahl and I am a 56 year old service connected disabled veteran.

I now have my current house for sale. I plan on paying cash for most of a new house and have a small mortgage. I am on fixed income. Looking for a cabin or house around $60,000 or less.

I would like to find a lakefront cabin or house, with water, sewer, electricity and phone already in. A single story dwelling under 1,000 square foot. I am interested in a property that would have, or potential to have, a large garage. I have 2 boats and lots of tools.

Prefer a lakefront dwelling on the south side of a lake. The lake should be good fishing including Muskie, Walleye and other Panfish. Catfish would be a plus.

It would be desirable if the lake was sparsely populated, but within driving distance of a town, but not a large city. I have lived in Montana, Alaska and British Columbia, so remote is not a problem.

Please send any info and pictures you may have on any properties to:

John R. Deahl
303 West First Street
Mechanicsville, IA 52306
563-432-6390
jrd@reeldeahl.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2004, 05:58 PM
J Deahl

Default RE: Looking for a waterfront home

Hi all:

Forgot to tell you. I currently live in Iowa, USA. I was on this board a year ago and read a post where a guy was saying you could still find a small house on lakefront for 50 - 60 K in Northern WI or MN. I have seen some listed for that amount 2 months ago but wasn't in a position then to take advantage of it.

John