Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Rainy Lake / Voyageurs Campsites - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 04-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Keeper

Default Rainy Lake / Voyageurs Campsites

I would like to take my family camping this summer to either a Canadian lake or possibly now to voyageurs. It is important to my wife and daughters that we be on an island and that it have a sand beach with swimming. I started to look at rainy and there are plenty of campsites on the U.S. side, but the makeup of each site is open. Does anyone have any information they could pass along that would meet the family's requirements? Pics would also be great if you could share.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutsgold View Post
I would like to take my family camping this summer to either a Canadian lake or possibly now to voyageurs. It is important to my wife and daughters that we be on an island and that it have a sand beach with swimming. I started to look at rainy and there are plenty of campsites on the U.S. side, but the makeup of each site is open. Does anyone have any information they could pass along that would meet the family's requirements? Pics would also be great if you could share.
I thought somewhere on their website they list all the campsite along with what the shore was like where you would park the boat.

http://www.nps.gov/voya/planyourvisit/index.htm

If you cant find it give them a call as I'm almost positive this information is available.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Wallhanger

This link should help: http://www.voyageurs.national-park.com/camping.htm#rai
Sponsored Links
Advertisement