Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Guide Insurance - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boat Insurance (Sponsored Forums) > Let's Discuss Your Boat Insurance

Old 12-17-2008, 03:36 PM
fisheye

Thumbs up Guide Insurance

Hey guys,
Just gave Bob Luellen a call over at Worldwide Marine Underwriters. He took the time to get to know my needs as a tourament fisherman and charter captain. Bob made sure that I had the proper coverage for my boat, as well as all my equipment, and made sure that as a guide I was properly covered when I have clients in my boat. He came back as good a quote as you could dream of for not much more then you would pay for standard boat insurance. So give Bob a call and let him quote you on your boat. I bet you will find what your looking for.

Call him @ (800) 339-1235 or Email him @ www.worldwidemarineins.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Wallhanger

Default Guide Insurance

Guys,

this is legit! I talked to Bob today and he was able to give me a quote and a very detailed breakdown of coverage and was able to save me over $200 for more commercial/guide coverage. If you are tournament fishing or guiding its well worth giving him a ring!!!

Brian Thomas
Old 01-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default Thanks

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. I 'm lucky I get to talk fishing all day and make a living.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2013, 05:00 AM
Minnow

Bob,

Lot of good things said here about your service. I am currently seeking out insurance for my new rig along with guide insurance. My question is, due to the fact I am a Canadian resident on LOTW....., will/can you provide coverage for me?
Old 03-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default Insurance

Gunner, I just noticed this post. I sent you a private message. Feel free to give me a call. Thanks Bob Luellen 517-627-8080