Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
I'm Mad As #### AND I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore!!! - Page 6 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 04-02-2005, 11:51 PM

Default RE: I'm Mad As #### AND I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore!!!

Remember 1992 when over 20% of us (including me) voted for Perot because we thought both parties (and their candidates) were basket cases? Sure seems like a long time ago. I used to be an independent, and voted for some Republicans too. But you can't even have a discussion with this neocon crowd, let alone work with them on anything. Pretty hard to have bipartisanship with people who refuse to negotiate or compromise and go around calling the political opposition "enemies" and "traitors" and so forth. All I did was say companies get tax breaks for sending jobs overseas and some freak went ballistic. How can you have bipartisan cooperation with someone like that? I'm amazed this thread is still here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement