Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
boats - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 04-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Minnow

Default Starcraft vs Crestliner

How do StarCraft boats compare to the other aluminum boats? Are they good on big water? Are they a dry boat? Are they good walleye boat? I am thinking about buying a different boat maybe a crestliner sportfish or something similar in a StarCraft.

Last edited by sparky14; 04-05-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Wallhanger

Default Starcraft

Starcraft makes a very good boat. They have been around forever. I think they are still a family owned business versus most of the other now being under some huge corporate umbrella. I have only spent a lot of time in one of their models. It was an early 90's Tournament 180 Glass boat. I have fished out of others models that friends and stuff had. I would not be one bit afraid to run one. That being said I don't see nearly as many now as I used to... lack of dealers in my area would be my guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky14 View Post
How do StarCraft boats compare to the other aluminum boats? Are they good on big water? Are they a dry boat? Are they good walleye boat? I am thinking about buying a different boat maybe a crestliner sportfish or something similar in a StarCraft.
Hummibird 898
Old 04-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Wallhanger

I had an 16' 88 Starcraft deep v with a 40 hp Evinrude VRO. One of the best boats I have ever owned. I should have never sold it.

Tags
alumacraft , crestliner , monark , starcraft