Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Deep Creek Report - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 07-24-2000, 08:57 AM
Eyemadman

Default Deep Creek Report

Was at the creek on Sat took 7 eyes 1 25 inch 1 22.5 the rest 16 to 18inch, several jumbo perch and 2 nice gills. Jig-n-crawlers in the morn, trolled harnesses through the day. On Sun took 9 eyes nothin over 20in, and 2 perch with gills mixed in. Best day of the year at the creek and it isnt even fall yet! Cant wait till Sat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2000, 05:23 AM
Charter Member

Default RE: Deep Creek Report

EyeMadMan .. Where is Deep Creek located & what size body of water is it .. just curious.

Thanks,
Ole Raybob

Fishing w/buds is a fun social event, while
Angling is a serious skill-growth rung-climbing event with loads of self-improvement satisfaction w/each step... Hang a Hog, Not a Smelt

Ray da sUMo 'Chaser
Old 07-25-2000, 07:29 AM
Keeper

Raybob,
Deep creek lake is part in PA and mostly in Maryland. eastern side of PA. never fished it my self but it's a pretty big lake from what i can see on the map. holds a good population of strippers too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2000, 07:49 AM
Eyemadman

Raybob, Deep Creek is in Maryland, the yough is in PA/Maryland which is about a 1/2 hour away from Deep Creek. You must have a Maryland license to fish the creek, you can have either license to fish the yough. The creek is big and it is a commercial lake, which means its a pleasure boat haven. It would be about 5.5 to 6 hours from Indian Lake. Next spring Ill be coming to Indian Lake to catch some of those hogs I saw in your Pictures, Ill probably hook up with Lucky since I dont know the lake, is that a good choice?

Thanks
Old 07-25-2000, 10:04 AM
EM

It's 100% in Maryland, close to Western PA and W. VA, not Eastern PA. No stripers.
Old 07-27-2000, 07:24 AM
Charter Member

.. Eyemadman
If you are comin' to IL .. I'll take you out with me for a couple of days .. Mid April to Mid May ..
You'll have to get your own place to stay, as Janet isn't big on me invitin' fishin' friends to stay here, that she doesn't know. Drop me a E @ raybob@logan.net. Your only cost will be to replace any of my lures you lose.

PS This is not a open invitation to anyone else.

Fishing w/buds is a fun social event, while
Angling is a serious skill-growth rung-climbing event with loads of self-improvement satisfaction w/each step... Hang a Hog, Not a Smelt

Ray da sUMo 'Chaser
Old 07-28-2000, 06:09 AM
AngryEyes

You gotta love that Illinois hospitality!!!!Come on out to Ill.and find your own place to stay,replace my lures,and dont bring anyone with you.Think I'll stay right here.