Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Pinnacle Bait Cast Combo With Power Pro Line - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > For Sale and Services > Swap Board

Old 09-29-2001, 06:24 AM
Slot Fish

Default Pinnacle Bait Cast Combo With Power Pro Line

PC10 small bait cast reel i used twice for jigging comes with 10lb power pro line.THE ROD IS A ti3 triwing ti-6'6"ca line 8-15lb lure:1/4 - 5/8 taper with a fast tip.I still have the box and the velvet bag it sits in. i will also throw in the rest of the 300 yards of Power Pro Line that is left.I will pay for shipping and insurance. This is a awesome combination i hate to sell it used to have sentimental value but has passed and but i am afraid to use it in my aluminum river boat.reserve is set at 100.00. this is well over 200.00 retail you get it all for 100 dollars. look it up in the catalogs with the rod reelline shipping and insurance comes in original box in great shape. great for jigging walleyes casting smaller cranks and lightweight jig and pigging!!!! call me at 608 253 6739 or you can write at jimtheguide@msn.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement