Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Yet another prop question for the 215X triton - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 06-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Wallhanger

Default thanks G-town!

I am more then likely going to try a 25p high5 as i have heard from alot of people that is the best all around prop for this boat. I was running a custom 21p rev 4 from DAH that im going to try as i LOVED this prop on the 225. with the higher reving pro xs I think this prop should work great for me. if it does rev to high ill send it in to DAH and have it retuned!! this prop has a great bite and great bow control!!

Gary
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Charter Member

I was behind a 215 in the Merc Nationals making the run up to Oshkosh. He was running 64mph with a 225. I am sure that must not be a stock 225. It was impressive though. The look on his face as I passed him was priceless.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Charter Member

I suspect the grin on your face was bigger than his
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHedquist View Post
I suspect the grin on your face was bigger than his
I am used to it now but my partner seriously gets off on passing everyone. On the way back it was blowing real good. We looked behind us and there was a couple walleye boats following. We stopped to check our fish and they stopped as well. We took off and they followed us. I never thought a walleye guy would let a bass boat break the waves for them. We were a head of schedule and just cruising but ya know them there bass boats don't ride good lol.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Wallhanger

HaHa Rich what were ya bustin some of that there 6 inch chop with your ol flat bottom yuk yuk yuk. Please dude you're not gonna run too hard in any kind of real rough water, I mean real rough water, and I bet you won't pass any 215 in real rough water. So it must have been pretty flat when you went blowin by him.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempbake1 View Post
HaHa Rich what were ya bustin some of that there 6 inch chop with your ol flat bottom yuk yuk yuk. Please dude you're not gonna run too hard in any kind of real rough water, I mean real rough water, and I bet you won't pass any 215 in real rough water. So it must have been pretty flat when you went blowin by him.
The 215 is a stout ride but you keep drinking that kool-aide
Old 06-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Minnow

Any new info on the 215 Fishhunter?
Old 06-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpt View Post
Any new info on the 215 Fishhunter?
There is supposed to be some stuff on the Triton web site in a couple weeks. Wiredog
Old 06-15-2012, 06:42 AM
Minnow

Default 2004 215 vs all later models

The 2004 215 was different than the later models, I had one with a plain 225 Opti seriously did 64mph, after that, there was some complaining by guys that there was a porposing issue and they added some hook in the back and it scrubbed about 2-4 mph off it. My 05 with a 250 V-rod did 61-62 both boats turning a 23 pitch Trophy Plus.
Donng