Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Bad Drivers - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 12-21-2004, 10:04 AM
Charter Member

Default RE: Bad Drivers

Jeffrey, you are right on! I had an ambulance ride to ER due to me getting mad at a dangerous and careless and "under some influence" driver who was fleeing. I got my arse whipped, and I am a fairly big guy, andf used to fight in hockey games ;). I was "wrestling" and he was boxing and kicking. Cops think he was on meth, but he got away. Wow, was my head a mess. If he would have had a gun or knife, my and my wife's lives would be drastically changed now. I have learned my lesson. I hope others can too, before they try to be heros over something the cops are paid and trained to do, and can do it much better.

I used to drive 70 miles per day, and I think I actually lowered my blood pressure when I started to not get mad at stupid drivers, but just always allowed plenty of space in front of me. If they slipped in there in front of me, I just slowed down and added more space. It was funny, because I still got home about the same time, and I ended up passing the "faster" drivers several times on the way home :) I guess I am getting old, but definitely smarter.

Happy Holidays!
-Box
[url]https://www.walleyecentral.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=103808[/url]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2004, 10:53 AM
Bad Move

Somebody on Crystal Meth really doesn't give a crap about your concealed weapons permit. Everybody gets out of what they put into life in the end. If you don't add much to it, you won't be getting much either...unless your Jack Whitacker.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:05 PM
watching you

MAtrixMan,

First...Unless you are in law enforcement you have no business performing your chicken**** "blocking" tactics. Second, you better read up on conceal and carry laws iin Minnesota, because they do not apply to you getting your #### kick by someone you sideswipe and who wants to kick you ####.

Punk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2004, 12:25 PM
Keeper

NOW GUYS, LET'S NOT BE TOO HARSH ON BAD DRIVERS. THEY ARE THE VERY REASON I AM ABLE TO FISH AND RUN A NEW TRACKER TUNDRA AND BUY THE BEST FISHING EQUIPMENT KNOW TO MAN. lIKE A GOOD NEIGHBOR.....:-)
Old 12-21-2004, 01:26 PM
Wallhanger

Things not mentions that really tick me off:

1) merging onto a 70 MPH freeway @ 40

2) people that feel their turn signal gives them the right of way. A turn signal gives other drivers the warning that you are looking to move over, it does NOT give you the right to that lane if someone is already there.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:27 PM
Hawg

A teenage girl with a cell phone in one hand and a cigarette in the other.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:49 PM
Charter Member

Matrix, FISH ON!
Old 12-21-2004, 03:47 PM
Charter Member

I can be pretty impatient behind the wheel I think due to just having to spend so much time driving. I've mellowed pretty well but a couple that will get me right into ballistic mode are...

1. When I try to be courteous to drivers merging into a 4 lane by moving to the left hand lane then have those same drivers attempting to pass you on the right keeping you from returning to the slow/exit lane, try not moving to the left lane and most of those drivers just plain pull out in front of you anyway.

2. The person that insists on pulling out in front of you and then driving 20mph slower than you were traveling.

3. Obnoxious lights. I think everyone should carry a hammer just for the sole purpose of knocking out the lights of overpowering flood lights, those new blue headlights or drivers that are off in lala land blasting you with the brights.

Man my blood pressure is soaring already and it's still 12 hours before my 40 mile commute! :7
Old 12-21-2004, 04:03 PM
Keeper

Xanax. This has got me so worked up I wanna take a couple and drive really really sloooooow!
Old 12-21-2004, 04:20 PM
Unlogged T-Mac

I am guilty of that.

Ya know why? Because it is the only place I know there is actual road for sure and traction for sure. Sometimes it is the only thing you can see...that dark, thin strip... where the snow is blown off from vehicles.

I hate tail-gaters and non-signallers the worst...oh and those folks driving around aabout an hour after dusk with no lights on...because they can still see. We can't see them, but they somehow figure that is just our problem...not theirs.