Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
snow shoe hare hunting? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Hunting Central > Hunting Dogs and dogs in general

Old 02-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Beagleboy

Default snow shoe hare hunting?

Does anybody from here hunt snow shoe hare? If you do hunt snowshoe hare, how far are you from the twin city? I have some dogs that I wanted to go up and do some snowshoe hare hunting this season. If you wanted hunt together, let me know. E-mail me at bugsbunny763@hotmail.com

Thank You
Beagleboy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Charter Member

Default RE: snow shoe hare hunting?

I've seen good numbers as close as Pine City. There have been really good numbers up by Motley/Brainerd in the Potlatch properties. They are not really that far away but finding public land to hunt them can be difficult that close to cities.
I should add that I haven't shot one in a long time. I do like to see them. Still amazes me in their white phase. About 10 years ago I saw one in Woodbury. That totally shocked me.