Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Missouri River - SD - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 05-21-2012, 05:31 PM
Wallhanger

Default Missouri River - SD

Despite strong winds and unfavorable conditions today, my boat managed to pull a limit in 3 hours with live bait and bouncers. 20 FOW and controlling the boat in the 30mph wind was key.

kept two of our overs, and only caught 2 walleye under 15 inches.
never had a boat around us all day on a VERY popular spot on francis case
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Wallhanger

It has been good, had 4 man limit with 1 over in about 4 hours yesterday, 17.5 inch average. Same deal live bait and bouncers, bigger fish came in less than 10 feet though.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Wallhanger

our biggest came from 30 feet of water today
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Minnow

We fished out by Mobridge on Sunday and caught alot of fish, we were 15ft or shallower with bottom bouncers and minnows. Caught a couple of nice crappies as well, when I tried to catch more of them with suspened bait I ended up with more walleyes.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Minnow

starnes1~ why do you even post a report on this site being so vague and lack of details. Your current report helps no one.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Wallhanger

Josh like many have probably gotten tired of giving reports and having people go out and fish his area and never come back to report what they did. Funny how many reads you see for post but know one wants to share what they did. 1000's of people come to read but only a few share.
Seriously, hit the back button and look at all of the reads and replies.

Bill

Last edited by BroadwayBill; 05-21-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:25 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBill View Post
Josh like many have probably gotten tired of giving reports and having people go out and fish his area and never come back to report what they did. Funny how many reads you see for post but know one wants to share what they did. 1000's of people come to read but only a few share.
Seriously, hit the back button and look at all of the reads and replies.

Bill
Bill is right, Saturday was a tough bite with the front that came through, we kept 11 fish with 2 overs. I shared the info with some people in camp and at the fish cleaning station when they only had a couple of fish. Sunday morning there were 5 boats there, 3 of them I recoginized from our conversations. We picked up 2 fished and moved on. I fish out of a Skeeter WX2100, not very many out there and I have had people shadow me in the past.

I am from Iowa originally so you Iowans don't take offense but I dont much care for people who use what many call the "Iowegian fish finder method". That is watch for landing net to go in the water and move in. I very rarely fish in a pack of boats, the river is big enough and there are lots of places for me not to have to fish in a crowd.

Sorry for the rant.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:20 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragz88 View Post
We fished out by Mobridge on Sunday and caught alot of fish, we were 15ft or shallower with bottom bouncers and minnows. Caught a couple of nice crappies as well, when I tried to catch more of them with suspened bait I ended up with more walleyes.

i fished sunday morning pullng cranks in 35 to 50 fow and caught out 8 with 24 biggest and 16 to 18 rest with lots of little ones. 2 crappies with one being 16.5 inches that is going on the wall. it was on the west shore line where we pullled.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:33 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwalleye99 View Post
starnes1~ why do you even post a report on this site being so vague and lack of details. Your current report helps no one.

because of people like you, is why i post a report.

i gave you depth, presentation, and the body of water. youre welcome
Old 05-22-2012, 06:07 AM
jerr unlogged

Default location-location-location

I also just returned from 10 days on Oahe. It was a phenominal bite but out of respect to the local guys I fished with, I'll say no more than it being a solid jig bite with minnows and crawlers. We fished West Whitlocks, Chantier Creek and the Minneconjou area of the Cheyenne. Fish came from 5' to 15fow. Other than that, ya gotta do your own hunting- - -jerr