Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Juls - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezman38 View Post
I guess we all know the 2050 Reata doesn't cut it on Erie now.

Looks like i'll have to sell.
Hahaha...Noooooooooo.... I have used the 2050 a couple seasons on Erie and loved it! I just happen to have a pre-buyer of this year's Ranger and he wanted the 2012 621, so that's what he's getting. (Yay Me! hehehe) His colors, his options, etc. The boat he wants. I am just taking care of it and using it for a season before he gets it. (I have been a huge fan of the 621 since I began running them back in 2003)

I was working with someone prior to this gentleman who wanted the 2050, but he backed out for unexpected financial reasons, after I worked up the deal. Otherwise, I would be running the 2050 this year. It's a great big water boat. I have no complaints towards the Reata at all, and would gladly run it on Erie again. Keep your boat...don't sell it! LOL

Juls
NPAA#89
Guide (Lake Erie Western Basin)
Vexus DVX22 Merc 400 Verado
Humminbird Helix 12s
MinnKota Terrova 112