Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Up to your waist in walleye#2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 03-24-2000, 05:44 AM
Keeper

Default Up to your waist in walleye#2

Those of you that are non belivers about the early spring walleye fishing.well its a hit and miss thing early in the spring with daily limits some days you do well some days you dont and last I checked the Surface temp was 42 And the place I have been doing well is popular grove on lake rd.on the Ohio hore line with 1/8 oz jig and 3 inch twister color Chartruse glitter.and yes I am the past Prestdent Of the Pymatuning Lake Association And my Job Includes many things One is to post information to give the anglers a general information on were fish are being caught and for those of you that no how to troll the lake in early spring with lead core line & hot n tots will do well Regardless what one other person thinks.I wrote A story Last year on lead core line and.It was called Pymatuning Best Kept seceret And If anglers would have read it then they would have understood the sucessful ways on trolling Pymatuning Lake with lead core line.one other thing before I go those of you that want to critersise the reposts that I am posting to try to help you on your angling adventure to Pymatuning then dont read them.

Tight Line
AKA Walleye Hitman
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2000, 05:56 AM
walleye chop

Default RE: Up to your waist in walleye#2

I Just joined this site about a month ago and unfortunately didn't get to read your article on lead core line. Is there a way I could read it in the archives or could you possibly e-mail it to me. I've been wanting to try lead core but I don't know much about it. Thanks for the help!!

Eric D
"walleye chop"

Old 03-24-2000, 07:17 AM
GrabDaNet

Default RE: Lead core line at Pymatuning

Thanks for the follow up Hitman. I am familiar with the Poplar Grove picnic area on Lake Rd.

I too would be interested in learning more about trolling Pymie with lead core line. Sorry I missed your post. I guess I've always associated lead core with Erie and not a shallow weedy inland lake like Pymie. Do you stick to the deeper creek channels & drop off's? Thanks again.