Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Magnum mudflaps - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Trailers and Tow Vehicles

Old 02-23-2014, 03:49 PM
Slot Fish

I have had the magnums for about year now. I like them. Very sturdy. Was worried about the mounting system maybe moving but once it is locked in it is solid. Used it this winter when pulling my ice castle and it kept the slush off my house as well. Don't do a lot of gravel driving but with my truck flaps and the magnums seems to work really well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2014, 08:06 AM
Minnow

I would definately give Rockstop retractable tow guard a look before buying anything else. Easiest installation and also fully adjustable and retractable so it stays on your vehicle even when your hitch is out with patented reciever bracket www.rockstop.ca
Old 04-28-2014, 08:11 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Flaman View Post
I would definately give Rockstop retractable tow guard a look before buying anything else. Easiest installation and also fully adjustable and retractable so it stays on your vehicle even when your hitch is out with patented reciever bracket www.rockstop.ca

Just looked at the website and the pic of it mounted on the Ford Super Duty. I would be really concerned with the huge gap between the bottom of the bumper and the top of the guard? That would make me stay away from the product!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2015, 03:10 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggamefisher View Post
Just looked at the website and the pic of it mounted on the Ford Super Duty. I would be really concerned with the huge gap between the bottom of the bumper and the top of the guard? That would make me stay away from the product!
Biggamefisher:
What do you use that does not have a gap?