Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Sno-Bear - Page 4 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Ice Fishing - Mainly a winter sport > Ice Fishing

Old 02-17-2009, 04:14 PM

LeeMB--As Corny13 previously stated it's also one of the best things I have ever bought too. I use mine for guiding and transporting people out to rental houses and it works just GREAT! We do alot of reef fishing which means we are traveling alot, 35-40 miles a day and I just cannot imagine what it would be like to NOT have a SnoBear to do that. I haven't found anything else that compares to it at all. Everything about it from the comfort of the rig to the fuel mileage etc etc is just Great! I also pull my rental units around alot with the SnoBear and have had no trouble at all. I am sure you would get alot of use out of it for your business. If you have any questions about the SnoBears, I will be glad to help you in any way I can.

Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2009, 05:50 PM
Slot Fish

It seems perfect for me too. The couple of days I used it were heaven! I just have to see If I can get enough customers topay for it.

Lee
Old 02-17-2009, 07:51 PM

I hear ya on the "paying for it". It is a sizeable investment for sure. I hope it works out that you can get one for sure. Let me know if you have any questions. I love talking about SnoBears!

Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2009, 09:12 AM
ndr

They TOTALLY SUCK!!!! They allow your friends to go fishing to areas you can't get too. Then they sit and brag about how good they did. lol
Old 02-24-2009, 03:14 PM

Default Maybe a 5-fish penalty should apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndr View Post
They TOTALLY SUCK!!!! They allow your friends to go fishing to areas you can't get too. Then they sit and brag about how good they did. lol
An excellent point! I think the guys inside should take a 5-fish penalty! When we were out in the -46 degree weather, the guys in the SnoBear outfished us run-and-gun guys outside because they could feel their fingers, detect the deep-water, light-biting jumbo perch and hook them while we shivered outside missing bites and waiting our next turn to unthaw inside the warm machine!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Minnow

They should make a 1 man snobear!
Old 02-27-2009, 04:04 PM

You guys have alot of good points. I am heading out early tomorrow morning to chase some walleyes. Fishing has been good this past week, let's hope the bite is still on!

Good Luck to everyone fishing this weekend!!

Jason