Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Whitney Point Reservoir - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 07-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Minnow

Default Whitney Point Reservoir

i was wondering if anybody has been getting any eyes lately in the res.. depth and technique would be appreciated
thanx ppny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2010, 03:30 PM
Minnow

Default respond to whitney point

I have never fished the reservoir. I've fished the spillway about 50 times. The results are variable.
There are fishing reports every week on whitney point on the New York DEC, region 8 Hotline.
Another source of information is a bait shop in east lisle called TopLine Lure and Bait(topline@frontier.net)
I know there are walleye in there and the reports have been pretty good until about a week or two ago.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:32 PM
Minnow

Thanks for the info.. I went up to the reservoir a couple days ago no luck with the eyes caught a few smallies on black tube jigs.. fishing wasn't that great but i really havent put much time in up there.. as for those dec reports i check them out every week and alot of the times they don't change i think due to not getting any new information.. Have you been doing good in the spillway i figured that would be better during the spring in fall not so much in the summer.. i ve hit the susquehannah quite a bit with not to good results.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement