Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
SD walleye classic - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 08-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Slot Fish

Default SD walleye classic

anyone know where to see the results for this event. I cant see where liveleaderboard is not convering, unless I am missing something? With all the hype this should be covered somewhere??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Charter Member

Default Agreed

I too am wondering if there is any online info available regarding the tourney results. Even better, did they publish a roster of Pro/AM contestants anywhere online? It would be fun to see who showed up and daily online weigh in results would be a bonus. Hope this goes well for those that attended, a great fishery. I'm guessing they'll have some major wind out there tomorrow if it didn't hit today. A strong front moving west to east passed through here Tue. night and the backside wind will be hitting here tonight or tomorrow. Supposed to have sustained 25-35mph winds and gusts to 65 in central MT today and tonight..buckle up and hold on boys..it's got to stop blowing sooner or later...

Good luck to all players at Oahe..
RJ in Montana
Old 08-27-2008, 05:30 PM
Charter Member

I wish I could cover 'em all.....I really wish I could.

I think I have a guy that is going to send information....at least I thought I had a guy that was going to post after each days weigh in...we'll see if we get anything.

It's cost prohibitive to send a person to every event but we will absolutely help anyone that wants to help us get the word out .... just let us know what events you would be able to help with and we'll work it out so everyone can get the information.....that is the main idea....to get the information out there for everyone.

Hey, I'm looking for someone to provide coverage of the Walleye League Finals if anyone can help?

I'd really like to get that online but the PWT is the same weekend and we are covering it, so anyone wanna help us out?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Charter Member

Default SD Walleye Classic Results

Well....we got 'em.....gotta love it huh?

https://www.walleyecentral.com/articles/?a=1957
Old 08-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator

Default Go Smiley!:)

I'm not surprised to see a Schilling leading the field on the first day, but I am surprised it is the brother that is away from home so much! I just figured Jesse would be the shoe in at this one.

With two co anglers in each boat, it must feel like any other guide trip they do. lol

Way to go guys! Good luck to all!

Juls
Old 08-28-2008, 04:11 AM
Minnow

Location: Akaska, SD (May thru Oct.) Mesa,AZ (Nov. thru Apr.)
Smile Sdwc

Thanks for gettng them posted Scott. Juls, we are trying to cover for you, with your great picture taking and news articles, but as you can see, we are not doing as good a job. Anyway, someone told me Kelvin was going to post the pictures we took today, but don't know what happened. Maybe later. He lost his prop today about a half-hour out. We finally got hm a prop and he was back fishing. Still didn't do to bad if you look at the results. That was the only incident we had, so we are blessed.
Dick Sorensen
Old 08-28-2008, 07:14 AM
akoering

Default results

Does anyone know how to see the results after day one for the sd walleye classic
Old 08-28-2008, 07:21 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by akoering View Post
Does anyone know how to see the results after day one for the sd walleye classic
They haven't happened yet. Today is the second day. You will see those results later tonight.

Juls
Old 08-28-2008, 07:57 AM
akoering

Default sd walleye classic

I can't find the results from day one. Is there a board that shows who's in what place and with the weights from day one? Are there any photos that were taken from day one that I can also view?
Old 08-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Charter Member

Default akoering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden View Post
Well....we got 'em.....gotta love it huh?

https://www.walleyecentral.com/articles/?a=1957

Fishing w/buds is a fun social event, while
Angling is a serious skill-growth rung-climbing event with loads of self-improvement satisfaction w/each step... Hang a Hog, Not a Smelt

Ray da sUMo 'Chaser