Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Teams / Networking - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 07-16-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Teams / Networking

This past Friday just before leaving my computer for the weekend I posted a question regarding the top 10 pros that were going into the final day of the FLW at Escanaba and their relations regarding teams/networking.

I cannot find this post anywhere? Was it dusted? Sorry If it/I caused any WC injustice.... Can someone forward or tell me the results of that post?

Email it to me if it's a bit to political.

walleyeinc@hotmail.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Teams / Networking

This past Friday just before leaving my computer for the weekend I posted a question regarding the top 10 pros that were going into the final day of the FLW at Escanaba and their relations regarding teams/networking.

I cannot find this post anywhere? Was it dusted? Sorry If it/I caused any WC injustice.... Can someone forward or tell me the results of that post?

Email it to me if it's a bit to political.

walleyeinc@hotmail.com

Old 07-16-2007, 03:40 PM

Default RE: Teams / Networking

Ooops prior to refreshing my screen I see there's a post regarding my post creation being deleted.

Sorry Scott! I definitely know this is a political and touchy subject, personally I wanted to see the quality responses prior to any nameless posters hijacking the thread.

Travis J
Old 07-16-2007, 03:40 PM

Ooops prior to refreshing my screen I see there's a post regarding my post creation being deleted.

Sorry Scott! I definitely know this is a political and touchy subject, personally I wanted to see the quality responses prior to any nameless posters hijacking the thread.

Travis J
Old 07-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Charter Member

Hi Travis

I hear ya....I wish it was different but it seems that someone always needs to mess it up for the next guy.

That is a very touchy subject and probably not one that can be discussed without emotions getting in the way.

Interesting subject matter....tough discussion.

Too bad we can't have a debate here....but we can't.

It's been proven over and over and over and over and....well you get the idea ;-)

Scott
Old 07-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Charter Member

Hi Travis

I hear ya....I wish it was different but it seems that someone always needs to mess it up for the next guy.

That is a very touchy subject and probably not one that can be discussed without emotions getting in the way.

Interesting subject matter....tough discussion.

Too bad we can't have a debate here....but we can't.

It's been proven over and over and over and over and....well you get the idea ;-)

Scott
Old 07-16-2007, 03:57 PM

Thanks for the reply Scott. In retrospect to the post I never should have done it on Friday night just prior to leaving or at all for that matter. I knew it would get dusted sooner or later. I maybe deserve a slap on the hand...

All my life I've had aspirations of competing in the big show, however to date I've only been able to as an amatuer and or local events/leagues and (for more reasons then I care to mention) I have/hate to admit that I'm just an armchair QB that loves the sport beyond the final score.

Travis J
Old 07-16-2007, 03:57 PM

Thanks for the reply Scott. In retrospect to the post I never should have done it on Friday night just prior to leaving or at all for that matter. I knew it would get dusted sooner or later. I maybe deserve a slap on the hand...

All my life I've had aspirations of competing in the big show, however to date I've only been able to as an amatuer and or local events/leagues and (for more reasons then I care to mention) I have/hate to admit that I'm just an armchair QB that loves the sport beyond the final score.

Travis J
Old 07-18-2007, 02:32 PM
turney 1

To me Tj1n is the exact type of fan that the tour and pwt need. About a decade ago it seemed like the PWT was creating people like him, but since then most super fans have disappeared. Sorry about your post being dusted. Approach it from a different angle.