Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
got my boat done (well, 90% done) - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Ice Fishing - Mainly a winter sport > Ice Fishing

Old 12-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Wallhanger

Default got my boat done (well, 90% done)

so is there any ice in indiana?....finally got that floor replaced and new carpet...all the peripheral stuff really takes a long time....seats and cabinets...i thought it would be a 5 minute job...next i'm gonna redo my old windblock ice tent...it was made well, but designed poorly...only has a 8" slot up front to fish from...graph doesnt even fit in the space allotted...i figure i'm gonna slit the front right up the middle about 1/2 way, then get some black heavy canvas and rivet (now that i know how to do this) a large piece of canvas over the "v" i created when i make the cut....the original front has a 1-2" gap in front of the tiny space which just lets all the cold air at your hole yu are fishin out of...so i plan to let the canvas i'm riveting on extend over the front to act as a flap....any ideas you guys have that may make this scheme work better so i can catch all the fish out there is appreciated...steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2006, 10:06 PM
Ice_Man

Default RE: got my boat done (well, 90% done)

Vetspet, I know how to make it a lot easier for you. Why dont you by yourself a ready to go Clam or Frabil, ect. and then meet me in Wi. you can work your way up to Bay De Noc with me, what a blast!