Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Best Tea - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 10-17-2013, 05:46 AM
Charter Member

Not much of a tea drinker myself (except for sweet iced tea) and the wife keeps Earl Gray around for her "tea" moments. But,,,,,,,,,,, reading this thread for some reason now has me craving (okay, maybe not quite craving) to get my hands on some fresh Sassafras root and brew up some Sassafras tea!! Grew up on that stuff, loved the smell as well as the taste especially when lightly sweetened with 1/2 teaspoon of honeycomb.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2013, 06:26 AM
anon

Default best tea for me.....

Long Island Iced.....
Old 10-17-2013, 06:42 AM
Wallhanger

Not a tea drinker but this stuff is amazing.

http://www.adagio.com/black/yunnan_gold.html

Quote:
Black tea from the Yunnan province of China, the birthplace of tea itself. Yunnan black tea is easily identified by its abundance of soft golden tips, and savory cocoa and black pepper flavors. It is a very forgiving tea; will not taste bitter when over-steeped. Our 'Yunnan Gold' is milk chocolate creamy and sweet, with pleasant pepper notes. The flavor becomes earthier and more layered as it cools. Soft, rounded cup, silky and perfect. Allowed to take only one tea to a desert island, 'Yunnan Gold' would be our clear choice.
I loved the peppery aspect.