Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lund Suntop - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 08-06-2011, 06:44 AM
Minnow

Default Lund Suntop

Would anyone happen to know where I could find a suntop for my 2003 Lund ProV Magnum IFS 2025? It has the walk through windshield. I don't need the side curtains or aft but would take them if it came as a set. I also would need to find the frame or hardware since mine doesn't have nor ever did have this on it.
Would like to find one that was around 6' or so high so I could stand under it.
Thanks

Outdoorsmen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Wallhanger

Default cabelas

cabelas has a sale on the bimini tops right now, if you want out of the sun they are the ticket, they are made by westland and are quality covers, I personally like the sunbrella fabric over the others.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Wallhanger

I suggest you consider buying from Lund because Lund will have the precise design and dimensions to fit your particular boat. This is important mostly in the context of onboard storage. I am not specifically familiar with how the top should fit that boat but I would expect a Lund design would be the least intrusive for storage. Since a top is an awkward thing to take on and off the boat, which is complicated when traveling, having the optimum onboard storage arrangement is the most important design feature of all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DW View Post
I suggest you consider buying from Lund because Lund will have the precise design and dimensions to fit your particular boat. This is important mostly in the context of onboard storage. I am not specifically familiar with how the top should fit that boat but I would expect a Lund design would be the least intrusive for storage. Since a top is an awkward thing to take on and off the boat, which is complicated when traveling, having the optimum onboard storage arrangement is the most important design feature of all.
Yes, he is right.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:00 AM
Lund Man

Most cutom boat cover makers can make you a bimini top to your specs. They'll make it how high you want it, so it's comfortable to stand under, as well as how far back towards the transom you want it to make it fishable.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Charter Member

Check this place out http://www.dufort.mb.ca/products.html, I think they make the tops for lund.
Pete
Old 08-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Wallhanger

When you mention side curtains or aft curtain, it sounds like maybe you are looking for a convertable top, rather than a bimini.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Minnow

Thanks guys for the info and yes the convertible top is what I'm looking for.