Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Making my own spinner rigs for Lac Seul - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 12-20-2002, 11:23 AM
Jay

Default RE: Making my own spinner rigs for Lac Seul

Yes Jigger1, my initials are JF, and yes I am the Jay you are thinkning of.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2002, 07:48 PM
Keeper

Jay - login and shoot me an email some time. If not, I'll catch you in June! We've added another two to the group this year (now eight and in cabin #1) so the three time master angler novice (still can't believe he caught three 29's) and his side kick will be split up. Jigger1

Old 01-06-2003, 04:27 PM
Keeper

hi gary. where do you get your deep cut colorado blades? i see that cabelas has them in 10 packs. and jay, what size blade is considered a magnum? thanks
Old 01-06-2003, 05:15 PM
Keeper

You can some nice blades that i bought from reelbait and they have worked for me really good, I fish Eagle Lake in the spring and they match jigs on our trips. I don't know the owner but his name is Al from www.reelbait.com and he will work with you to find the right sizes for you. The guy also has some nice colored beads in hot pink and chart.
Give him a try also you can try many sport shop or order from Northland or Lindy Joe.
Good luck, and a little tip the white and pink ones work GREAT in spring in darker water.
Fishmaster
Old 01-07-2003, 08:43 AM
Gary at Evergreen

I get my materials in bulk from Lakeland Tackle in Isle, Mn. They also supply Cabela's and I think Bass Pro as well as others. They only sell in bulk and to "manufactures"; I established Pinetree Tackle several years ago and will be doing more under that name in the near future. I understand that Lakeland is baulking at taking on any more smaller direct accounts and wants to move the small buyer to there previous mentioned destibutors. I think you can buy thier Deep Cup blades in reasonable bulk quanities and prices from Stamina Tackle in the Twin Cities. Give them a try. Good luck and great fishing.
Old 01-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Keeper

thanks, gary. checked them out. prices seem pretty good. thanks for the info.
Old 01-07-2003, 08:13 PM

Gary, hope you're wintering well,(no shows to do). You forgot to tell everyone that #74 hooks are almost impossible to find.. Hope you stop by if you go though S.MN cweir
Old 02-06-2003, 06:27 PM
Keeper

gary, got my order in from stamina. nice stuff. i've been cranking those puppies out like mad. surely have enough for next year for me and my son. don't know what i'm gonna do for the rest of this long and miserable winter. oh well, i'll be crappie fishing in a month. thanks again for all of your advise.