Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Crowduch Lake - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 01-11-2000, 06:07 PM
Crankin

Default Crowduch Lake

I am planing on fishing Crowduck Lake in Manitoba and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this lake in the summer. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2000, 06:53 PM
chrism

Default RE: Crowduch Lake

Yep, been there a few times. It is really something, almost like a fairy tale - lots of big walleyes, catch litterally dozens and dozens of 21-24" and if lucky some over 26"to30+". The north end seems to have fewer but bigger fish. Take lots of white grub tails, 3"- 4", and your favorite jig heads, and a couple of tubs of minnows per day. And bug juice!
The lodge there is first class, actually the whole operation is first class. Great fishing! If you want to stay at the lodge and don't have a reservation, Book now for the summer of 2002!

Old 01-11-2000, 08:16 PM
Wallhanger

Default excellent lake

Crowduck lake is a top class walleye lake and the size of fish that chrism talks about are fairly modest. Although the crowduck lake camp is booked until 2002, there are a couple other lodges that have boat caches in this lake and offer day trips. If you need any more info, just ask, or e-mail me.