Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Insurance - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boat Insurance (Sponsored Forums) > Let's Discuss Your Boat Insurance

Old 07-29-2014, 10:50 PM
Minnow

Default Insurance

In previous posts I detailed the damage to my 20' Lund Fisherman that I had insurance set up for by Bob Luellen. The insurance company totaled the boat and paid me the stated value on my policy along with the market value for the trailer and some fishing equipment lost when I hit a submerged rock. While I hated losing that boat I was very satisfied with the settlement. My sincere thanks to Bob for setting up the policy for me. I am picking up another boat in 3 days and had Bob's insurance company set up a policy for me on it. Hopefully I will never need to file a claim with it but judging from past experience with his company and the policy itself, I am very pleased with it. Living at the Jersey Shore I do mostly salt water fishing and when I looked at the pro's and con's of aluminum vs fiberglass I could not justify getting another aluminum boat. I found a 2008 23' Proline dual console with a 2008 250hp Suzuki 4 stroke that had only 179 hours on it. The boat was very well kept and the Sea Trial went off without a hitch. Looks like any further Walleye fishing up in Canada will be with an outfitters rental boats or with someone else's boat. Attached is a picture of the boat I bought. Only thing remaining to do with the new boat is to take off the decals...........way too gay for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0597.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	516.9 KB
ID:	102041  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement