Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Tom Brady - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 09-21-2015, 04:40 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom Eyes View Post
With all that's going on in the world now, with your country going to shambles, all your favorite candidates dropping like flies sprayed with Raid, and you're worried about football!? I think the moderators should delete this thread. lol!!!
We need things like football to keep us sane. If we paid attention to everything in the world we would go insane.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2015, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrnovice View Post
We need things like football to keep us sane. If we paid attention to everything in the world we would go insane.
I was just messing with Sporty because he wants any non-fishing thread that he doesn't like being discussed here, removed. lol I won't go as far as him and bomb the thread with posts against the rules, so it does get removed. Go Brady!
Old 09-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom Eyes View Post
I was just messing with Sporty because he wants any non-fishing thread that he doesn't like being discussed here, removed. lol I won't go as far as him and bomb the thread with posts against the rules, so it does get removed. Go Brady!
Figured you were busting his chops. I can't believe all the Brady lovers. He is good but he does get treated like the golden boy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2015, 08:48 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by not hard View Post
Not hard to do when you cheat...
WOW! Another guest with a totally unsubstantiated claim. Who would have thought that could happen?
Old 09-21-2015, 09:11 PM
RAMFan

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJ View Post
WOW! Another guest with a totally unsubstantiated claim. Who would have thought that could happen?
Wow! Another DeflateGate/SpyGate apologizer.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:23 PM
Keeper

Cheater lives matter..........
Old 09-22-2015, 01:11 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMFan View Post
Wow! Another DeflateGate/SpyGate apologizer.
Please show where he apologized for any of the things you claim...... I must have missed that.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:27 AM
Wallhanger

Watching Brady tear up a defense is lots of fun. I like watching any great QB do that, even one that plays for a team I don't like. Speaking of which, Aaron Rodgers has been insanely good and the Packers have really under achieved with him at the helm. Stolen from another board.

TD/Int ratio ...

Among guys who have thrown at least 100 TD passes ...

There are a half dozen players with ratios between 1.75 and 2.00 (O'Donnel, Roethlisberger, Garcia, Montana, Ryan and McNabb)

The next 5 are Brees (2.03), Rivers (2.05), Young (2.17), Romo (2.19) and Manning (2.26)

Brady (#2 all time) seems like a crazy high outlier at 2.79. That is so far ahead of Manning's #3 that it seems like a typo.

Aaron Rodgers is at 4.05
Old 09-22-2015, 06:02 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzoofisher View Post
Watching Brady tear up a defense is lots of fun. I like watching any great QB do that, even one that plays for a team I don't like. Speaking of which, Aaron Rodgers has been insanely good and the Packers have really under achieved with him at the helm. Stolen from another board.

TD/Int ratio ...

Among guys who have thrown at least 100 TD passes ...

There are a half dozen players with ratios between 1.75 and 2.00 (O'Donnel, Roethlisberger, Garcia, Montana, Ryan and McNabb)

The next 5 are Brees (2.03), Rivers (2.05), Young (2.17), Romo (2.19) and Manning (2.26)

Brady (#2 all time) seems like a crazy high outlier at 2.79. That is so far ahead of Manning's #3 that it seems like a typo.

Aaron Rodgers is at 4.05

And that's why Brady won't be the MVP this year...Go Pack!
Old 09-22-2015, 07:06 AM
RAMFan

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportdog View Post
Please show where he apologized for any of the things you claim...... I must have missed that.
Not surprising...