Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Huron on a Beautiful Day! - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 12-03-2008, 01:17 PM

jamicra,

Wish I was, Don't know what you'll get for weather but if it's fishable you should do well. East of Huron, in front of the Castle in 34 to 37 ft of water there was alot of fish. There was fish just south of the dumping ground in front of the Huron river as well. We caught our fish 30-70 ft back with deep reef runners. Best of luck, let us know how ya do.

Cdemeyes
(Corey)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Keeper

Smile Thanks

Thanks for the Info. I will post any results when I get back home to the Computer. Weather looks to be fishable, just cold, but that doesn't bother me much. I just don't want to come up and not get to fish because the water is too rough ( 3'-5'). I'll be alone this trip so I won't go out if it is too bad.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:46 PM

Glad you guys did well Sat. Also fished but out of Vermillion and in tight looking for hogs on the prowl. Had a few great releases off the big boards but only one hook up that pulled off. Sounds like the fish were west and deeper. Curious...what speed were you trolling. We tried from 1.2 to 2.0 mph.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2008, 09:51 PM

NRJ,
We seemed to do best @ 1.1 to 1.3 mph.

Cdemeyes
(corey)