Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Letter to Crestliner CEO Not Answered to Date - Page 9 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 05-21-2016, 08:24 PM
Slot Fish

What GM did or didn't do is irrelevant to this thread.

Red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2016, 08:37 PM
Super Moderator

[QUOTE=Justfishing;4859265]What do you tell the families of the people who died over the failure to recall cars due to defective ignition switches.[/QUOTE]

Same thing Honda, Toyota, Chrysler, Ford, BMW, Volkswagen and the rest tell the victims of their defects. Sorry, here's a few million $$$.

Get off it already and grow the heck up. You and the likes hate GM. We got that many posts ago. Even though you fail to realize they're no different than the manufacturer of the car you drive.

Back to the OP.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:48 PM
Uncle Bob

[QUOTE=Justfishing;4859265]What do you tell the families of the people who died over the failure to recall cars due to defective ignition switches.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have put all that junk on the keyring. It should only be the ingition key and fob on the keyring.
Old 05-21-2016, 11:01 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=Bigredmf;4859313]What GM did or didn't do is irrelevant to this thread.

Red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Hey he brought it up in his own thread... Signed his own warrant.
Old 05-22-2016, 04:48 AM
Keeper

[QUOTE=Custom Eyes;4859177]GM's issue wasn't a Quality Control problem. It was a cover-up of a defect.[/QUOTE]

Issue? Singular? Don't be ridiculous, GM has been selling vehicles with quality issues for decades. Peeling paint, poor assembly, faulty electronics, etc.... Same as everyone else. GM is not considered the high point of Quality Control. So for the OP to preach about his background as some sort of badge of honor while he's critical of another manufacturer is laughable. And to call himself a "Captain" as if that gives him nautical insight? Really? My neighbors 10 year old sails a sunfish. I guess he's a Captain as well.

:boohoo:
Old 05-22-2016, 07:10 AM
Wallhanger

Location: Land of 10,000 lakes, even more taxes and the state where the police are handcuffed.

It would be far more interesting had you included all the facts such as, what has your dealer said and done, how was the initial contact handled. This whole buying a 2012 model in 2015 and crying in 2016 smells funny to many here I think, I know it does to me.
Your last post tells me you are more of a troll looking for his 5 seconds of online fame then for any sort of justice.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:26 AM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=somefinn;4851313]At least GM is making it Right[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to be one that will say you had no right to complain. But in regards to your letter, my criticism for you would have to be that you never even gave the dealer or Crestliner the chance to make it right, before your complaint.

In regards to GM making it right, I would disagree, in that they only do, if forced to by some class action law suite, or other legal action, etc. Seldom in response to the consumers themselves. Likely If I wrote a letter to GM's CEO about all the issues I have had with my Chevy Impala, many that are known, common and unresolved,even in newer ones than mine, ,,would I ever get a response? Not in my lifetime. I know it,,and you know it.

All that being said, if by now you have yourself resolved your issues with the boat itself, time to get on the water with it and go catch some fish. Good luck, tight lines,go have some fun.
Old 05-22-2016, 08:44 AM
Wallhanger

You think people looking for boat reviews are going to see that on Craigslist? I found it, but I had to search for it. It's tucked away in craigslist community?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-22-2016, 06:49 PM
Keeper

[QUOTE=That Minnesota guy;4859857]It would be far more interesting had you included all the facts such as, what has your dealer said and done, how was the initial contact handled. This whole buying a 2012 model in 2015 and crying in 2016 smells funny to many here I think, I know it does to me.
Your last post tells me you are more of a troll looking for his 5 seconds of online fame then for any sort of justice.[/QUOTE]

And he's deleted his post about posting his complaint all over Craigslist in several states. What a hypocrite...
Old 05-22-2016, 07:41 PM
Wallhanger

You guys are so funny!
Patient and watchful, nor denies
Any by reason of its size.

And I too, on some careless day,
Shall feel the hook I had not guessed;
And shall try to break away,
And go, after brief protest,
Into the basket, with all the rest.

-Robert Bell

Tags